How to Get Transparent Taskbar in Windows 11
For most users, changing the desktop background is the most when it comes to customisation in Windows. But Windows can be customised to a great extent. One of how you can customise windows is by having a Transparent Taskbar in Windows 11.
TranslucentTB is the app which gives the users the option to have a Transparent Taskbar. It offers you control over the appearance of your taskbar. You can customise its effect and colour and combine states (maximised window, Start Menu open, Cortana open and Timeline open). Each one has a customisable taskbar appearance to reach a dynamically changing and visually pleasing taskbar.
Get Transparent Taskbar in Windows 11
- Download TranslucentTB from the Microsoft App Store.
- Once launched, it will automatically make your taskbar completely transparent.
- When combined with a high res desktop background, you can achieve a beautiful effect where your taskbar icons appear to float on top of the background.
- Using TranslucentTB you can also configure it to automatically change the transparency effects of the taskbar.
How to Get Back Windows 10 Start Menu
The new visual changes in windows 11 aren’t everyone’s cup of tea. Many users have complained of the shifting of the start menu from the bottom left to the centre, thus mimicking MacOS. So if you want the look and feel of Windows 10 back, you can try out the Start11 app.
Start11, priced at $4.99 as a standalone utility, doesn’t offer everything: it can’t create any dynamic Windows 10 Live Tiles, for example, and your ability to move and resize the Windows 11’s taskbar icons is still somewhat limited. But if you’d like a more gentle transition between Windows 10 and Windows 11, Start11 certainly helps.
Features of Start11
- You can replace the Start menu with a classic version. Choose from several styles such as Windows 7, Windows 10, or a modern adaptation of these classic menus that feels fresh and familiar.
- It brings back missing features from previous versions of Windows like moving the taskbar to the top of your display or the Windows 10-style taskbar context menu.
- You can make your Start Menu match your personality with robust customisation options that allow you to change styles, colours, transparency, shortcut links, rounded or squared corners, and much more.
- You can have complete control of your Start button by moving it to the centre or the left. Moving it to the top of the screen, or changing how the Start button responds to clicks, keypresses and more.
TranslucentTB can be a great place to start your customisation journey. It’s a simple app that makes your desktop look aesthetically pleasing, without much effort. The Start Menu has been one of the most controversial features of Windows 11. Start11 solves it by letting the users choose the look they want. Below is a sample of how it will look after you have made your taskbar transparent.