How to Screen Record on an iPad
Apple’s native screen recording is some of the best on the market. Apple is one of the only companies to provide high-quality screen recording without any stutters or lags. Apple has come a long way from its days of not even offering screenshot support on iPhones and iPads. There’s now a native screen recorder tool that’s easy to use. The feature is available on all generations of iPad, iPad mini, iPad Air, and iPad Pro. Therefore here is How to Screen Record on an iPad.
Also Read- How to See Saved Wi-Fi Passwords on iPhone
Add the Screen Recording Shortcut to Control Center
Since Apple doesn’t have any app for the screen recording feature, you will need to add the screen recording shortcut to the Control Center.
- Open the Settings app on your iPad.
- Scroll down and select Control Center.
- Tap the plus (+) icon you see next to the Screen Recording option to add it to the Control Center.
Use the Control Center Shortcut to Screen Record on your iPad
After adding the shortcut to the Control Center, you are set to screen record your iPad.
Note – Enable Do Not Disturb or Focus Mode before screen recording your iPad before screen recording so notifications don’t cause any troubles.
- Open the Control Center by swiping down from the top-right corner of the display.
- Click on the Screen Recording button. A 3-second timer will appear after which the recording will begin.
- By default, no audio is recorded when screen recording. To change it, long-press the shortcut if you want to record audio using your iPad’s microphone. Just enable the Microphone option and then start recording.
- When the recording starts a red icon will appear indicating the same. You can stop the recording anytime by tapping the red icon. Alternatively, tap the Screen Recording button in Control Center again.
- A dialogue box will pop up asking to confirm whether you want to stop and save the recording. Tap Stop to stop and save the recording. If you select Cancel the recorded content will be discarded.
You can access the recording in the Photos app and can apply quick edits using the built-in Editor.
There is no limit to how long you can record your screen on your iPad. it depends on the free storage on your device, though the recording may stop randomly during long sessions. You must also ensure your iPad doesn’t enter sleep mode while the screen recording is active.
Check This- How to Delete App Data from iCloud Storage
Here is How to Screen Record on an iPad. Screen recording on an iPad is a straightforward process. The only pre-requisite is that you need to add the shortcut in the Control Center.