This time around, the Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 and Watch 4 Classic are packed with features, indicating that Samsung is striving to create the greatest Android smartwatch to compete with the formidable Apple Watch. The Galaxy Watch 4 and Watch 4 Classic will be equipped with 5nm chipsets (Exynos W920), which will improve performance and battery life. Both watches include a high-resolution OLED display, and some models will be able to connect to LTE through an eSIM. Below we have a quick tutorial on how to install Discord on galaxy Watch 4 via ADB along with the required downloading links.
Thanks to a BioActive Sensor that integrates all important sensors into one unit, Samsung was able to make the overall chassis slimmer than its predecessor. In comparison to Samsung’s previous smartwatches, the software has been completely revamped. OneUI Watch, based on the latest version of Google’s Wear OS, runs on the Galaxy Watch 4 and Watch 4 Classic.
This post will teach you the steps how to install Discord on the Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 through ADB Sideload.
- To begin, you must first download and install the Android SDK Platform Tools on your computer.
- Then, for Discord and Google Chrome, download the APK files. When you’ve finished downloading, move the file to the platform-tools folder.
- Similarly, rename the downloaded files to discord.apk and chrome.apk so that they are easier to type into the Command Prompt afterwards.
- After it’s finished, go to Settings > System > About. 7 times click on the Build Number. Developer Options will be enabled as a result of this.
- ADB Debugging may be found in Settings > Developer Options > ADB Debugging. YES should be selected.
- Select Debug over WiFi from the dropdown menu and turn it on. Your IP address will be posted there, so keep that in mind.
For example, if the value is 192.168.1.40:8080, the IP Address is 192.168.1.40. (8080 is the port number)
- Open the platform-tools folder, then put CMD into the address bar and hit Enter. It’ll start Command Prompt for you.
- To establish a wireless ADB connection between your watch and your computer, type the following command in the CMD window. Make sure to replace the IP keyword with the IP address you acquired from the previous step.
adb connect IP
- When you run the above command on the watch, you’ll see the Allow Debugging prompt; click OK.
- To get Discord on the Samsung Galaxy Watch 4, open the CMD window and type the following command
adb install discord.apk
- To get/install Chrome on the watch, run the command below in the CMD window
adb install chrome.apk
- To change the DPI to 240, use the command below.
adb shell wm density 240
- If you see a Debugging Authorisation question on your device after running the above-mentioned command, make sure to accept it.
- Create a Discord account and log in. If the captcha isn’t working, try using the web.
- Login / verify the new device in Chrome on the watch.
- After that, return to Discord and log in again; there will be no captcha verification this time, and you will be successfully signed in.
- To restore the DPI to its original state, execute the following command
adb shell wm density reset
So, this was a guide on How To Install Discord On Galaxy Watch 4 via ADB. If you’ve any queries, let us know in the comment below. Till then stay tuned for more info.