How to Downgrade OnePlus Nord CE 2 from Android 12 to 11
OnePlus’s software experience has been on a downfall ever since the integration of Oppo and OnePlus. Both of these companies have the same workforce and as a result, OnePlus has started to lose its identity. There is hardly any differentiating factor between an Oppo and a OnePlus phone. One of the biggest selling features of OnePlus phones i.e. OxygenOS has lost all its flavour. The new OxygenOS 12 is a straight ripoff of Oppo’s ColorOS, thus making OxygenOS look like any other Chinese ROM. Therefore here is How to Downgrade OnePlus Nord CE 2 from Android 12 to 11.
The OnePlus Nord CE 2 is a carbon copy of the Oppo Reno 7, thus making the OnePlus phones even look like their Oppo Counterparts. This shows how much the company is working on their products. Since the OxygenOS 12 update for the OnePlus Nord CE 2 is a beta there are bound to be bugs and issues. Even if you like the new ColorOS theme, these bugs will make your day-to-day life carrying the phone a little difficult.
- No location information in the video details.
- The sound might not play when connected to a wireless earphone in the App cloner version of WhatsApp.
- Performance issues and app incompatibility.
- The time displays on AOD abnormally.
If these bugs are too much to deal with in everyday life then you can downgrade your Nord CE 2 to Android 11.
Downgrade OnePlus Nord CE 2 from Android 12 to Android 11
Note: This method will wipe all your data, therefore do take a full backup beforehand.
Download the Downgrade Firmware for OnePlus Nord CE 2
- Download the Firmware for your Device
- After downloading, transfer the file to the internal storage of your device.
- The name of the firmware should be oplus_ota_downgrade.zip.
- Therefore, delete the _Rollback from the end, so the name becomes oplus_ota_downgrade.zip.
Downgrade from Android 12 to Android 11
- Enable Developer Options by tapping on the Build Number 7 times.
- Go to Settings -> About device -> Software update.
- Click on the overflow icon situated at the top right and select Local Install.
- Select the rollback firmware and tap on Extract. Then tap on Upgrade.
- The Process will now start. Once completed hit Restart.
Here is How to Downgrade OnePlus Nord CE 2 from Android 12 to 11. OnePlus is slowly losing its flavour and its customer base. The Flagship killer brand is getting beaten by the phone in its price range and it’s a slow death to the brand we all loved.