Please note the following procedure for downgrading Oneplus Nord 2 from Android 13 to Android 12 :-
1. To get started, please download the appropriate downgrade firmware for your region from the link provided below:
OnePlus Nord 2 (IN): Downgrade Firmware
2. Next, transfer the downloaded firmware file to your device’s internal storage. Ensure that you place it directly in the root directory and not within any specific folder.
3. Following that, navigate to your device’s Settings, then go to “About Device,” and select “Version.”
4. Now, tap the “Build Number” option seven times and, if prompted, enter your password. This action will activate Developer Mode on your device.
5. Then go back to Settings -> About device -> Up to date.
6. Next, tap on the button located at the top right corner of the screen and choose “Local Install”.
7. Proceed by locating the downloaded Android 12 firmware and selecting it. Then, tap on “Extract” and then select “Upgrade.”
8. Now, patiently wait for the installation process to finish. Once it’s done, press the restart button.
9. Your device will now initiate a reboot, transitioning to the downgraded OxygenOS 12 firmware.
That concludes the process. These were the steps for downgrading your OnePlus Nord 2 from Android 13 to Android 12 using the above method. If you have any questions or concerns regarding the steps outlined above, please don’t hesitate to leave a comment.