Update For OnePlus 8 Pro, 8 and 8t With bug fixes
OnePlus’s 2019 flagship smartphones are very great. They have three flagship smartphones in their lineup starting from OnePlus 8, OnePlus 8 Pro and in the second half OnePlus released the OnePlus 8t. Since then the company has been keen on pushing updates on their smartphones which fixes bugs and adds new features as well. All of the smartphones are powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 processor. All three smartphones are running on Oxygen OS 11 which is based on Android 11. The company has pushed a new update for the OnePlus 8 Pro, 8 and OnePlus 8t with a new security patch as well.
The new update for the OnePlus 8 Pro and 8 carries the build number as 22.214.171.124 for all regions while the update for the OnePlus 8t carries version number 126.96.36.199 for India and Europe and 188.8.131.52 for North America. You can go through the full changelog of the phones from below after that we have also uploaded the download links. You can manually flash and update the OTA by downloading the file from below.
Changelog for Update of Oneplus 8 pro, 8 and 8T
- Optimized the position of the EMERGENCY icon in the lock screen
- Improved the navigation gestures sensitivity during charging
- Fixed the failure issue after changing the customized font
- Fixed the issue that the Splash Screen Information Service may stop working
- Fixed the small probability issue that the language in Provision does not follow the system language
- Fixed the small probability issue that the expanded screenshot may stop working
- Fixed the small probability issue with the Recorder that the recording quality may not meet the expected result
- Fixed the issue that reusing the wrong fingerprint long press to unlock will cause a flash screen
- Fixed the small probability issue that double-tapping is abnormally triggered when typing
- Fixed the failure issue when waking the voice assistance in lock screen by swiping the icon
- Fixed the issue in which home screen time is displayed abnormally when the system language is Arabic
- Updated Android security patch to 2021.03
- Fixed the lagging issue when playing videos recorded by 4K CINE 60FPS
- OnePlus Share
- Fixed the issue that files sent by other third-party devices cannot be received (OnePlus 8 series only)
- Fixed the issue that the alarm clock may not ring as scheduled on workdays
How To Flash Oxygen OS 11
- Download the zip file from below
- Copy it in the root internal folder of the phone.
- Make sure it is in .zip format if not change it by renaming it to .zip
- go to settings >> Updates >> click on the gear on the top right
- Select local upgrade
- Select the downloaded file and flash it that’s it.