Open Beta 5 For OnePlus Nord Now Rolling Out
The budget champ OnePlus Nord has now become the backbone of the brand OnePlus. It is very much popular among the OnePlus users throughout the globe. The phone has umpteen number of flagship features at a budget price and this is one of the first few phones to offer 5G in this price segment. The OnePlus Nord is currently running on Oxygen OS 11 which is based on Android 11. As usual, OnePlus is also running a beta channel of the Nord, where users can try out some of the features before it comes to the stable version of the firmware. So recently Open beta 5 for OnePlus Nord started to roll out which tends to fix a lot of bugs and improves the overall optimization of the phone. Below we have the download links along with the guide on how to flash open beta on OnePlus Nord.
This new open beta 5 fixes some of the major bugs that users were facing like WI-FI speed issues and the abnormal display issue which users got to see while transferring files to or from OTG, Not to mention OnePlus has mentioned a lot of improvements in the camera department according to the changelog. Below we have the full changelog of the Open beta 5 for OnePlus Nord.
Changelog of Open Beta 5 for OnePlus Nord
- Fixed general bugs
- Improved the ability to detect wireless network
- Improved the speed of Wi-Fi connection
- File Manager
- Fixed abnormal display issue with the screen while copying files to OTG
- Fixed the issue that the preview may display abnormally in Nightscape Tripod mode
- Fixed the issue that the Camera becomes unresponsive when setting profile photo in Contact
- Fixed the frame drops issue with the videos taken by the Camera
- Fixed the issue that the preview abnormally display 0.6x ultra-wide in 1080P 60FPS
All those who are on open beta 4 should receive the update via OTA, if not then you can surely download the open beta 5 update file from here and manually install it. Otherwise for those who are on the stable version of oxygen OS of their Oneplus Nord, can switch to the beta channel via this update file, below we have the guide along with the download links of the file.
How To Flash Open Beta
- Download the zip file from below
- Copy it in the root internal folder of the phone.
- Make sure it is in .zip format if not change it by renaming it to .zip
- go to settings >> Updates >> click on the gear on the top right
- Select local upgrade
- Select the downloaded file and flash it that’s it.