Open Beta 4 For OnePlus 8t Now Rolling Out
The last year’s OnePlus 8t has been holding up pretty well and is one of the most popular devices among OnePlus users. In fact, many reviewers are recommending the OnePlus 8t over the OnePlus 9R since more or less both the device are the same. The company has been kind enough to push updates to the OnePlus 8t time to time. Now, for those who are on the beta channel of the OnePlus 8t, or who want to get into the beta channel of the phone there is good news. A new open beta 4 update for the OnePlus 8t is now rolling out to the users bringing in some optimizations in UI and other changes as well.
The latest beta update also brings the latest April security patch to the OnePlus 8t. The update is of size around 445 MB and users can manually flash the update as well if they haven’t got the update via OTA. OnePlus claims to fix a lot of UI and camera bugs which were causing certain different problems to the users of OnePlus 8t across the globe. A full changelog of the latest open beta 4 update is right below.
Changelog Of Open beta 4 Update for OnePlus 8t
- Fixed the issue that some app’s fonts are displayed abnormally after setting customized fonts
- Fixed the small probability issue where the status bar cannot be pulled down
- Fixed the small probability issue where the status bar does not display app icons
- Fixed the issue that the missed calls are not displayed in the notification bar
- Fixed the small probability issue that the expanded screenshot may stop working
- Fixed the small probability issue where recording audio with headphones may not work as expected
- Updated Android security patch to 202104
- Fixed the small probability issue that the previewed photos are flickering under the photo mode
- Fixed the abnormal display with the calculator under the split-screen
- Ambient Display
- Fixed the issue that the contextual information of AOD is not updated timely
- Fixed the issue that the ambient display is switched to Canvas after the device owner is changed
- Fixed the issue with AOD that the time is displayed abnormally when the system language is Hebrew
- OnePlus Games
- Newly added the Data Monitor feature, you can find it in the Game Toolbox and monitor the FPS/CPU/GPU changes in real-time
- Improved the loading speed of the gallery to speed up the process of previewing pictures
Download Open Beta 4 for OnePlus 8t
How To Flash Open Beta
- Download the zip file from below
- Copy it in the root internal folder of the phone.
- Make sure it is in .zip format if not change it by renaming it to .zip
- go to settings >> Updates >> click on the gear on the top right
- Select local upgrade
- Select the downloaded file and flash it that’s it.