Open Beta 3 for OnePlus Nord Now Out
OnePlus’s 2020 star of all was the OnePlus Nord. The all-new budget-friendly mid-tier smartphone while giving good reasonable specs. As we all know OnePlus is one of the fastest OEMs o push updates. In fact, the OnePlus 8t, OnePlus 8 and 8 Pro are all running on Android 11 based Oxygen OS 11. However, recently OnePlus also rolled out Open beta updates for OnePlus Nord which is happened to be based on Oxygen Os 11. Recently, OnePlus pushed open beta 3 for OnePlus Nord, fixing a lot of bugs and other issues. A full changelog is mentioned below along with the download links.
If we talk about the specs of the OnePlus Nord, then it is running on Snapdragon 765G processor which is 5g ready. it has a 6.44-inch 90hz high refresh rate AMOLED display. The battery is around 4110 mAh which can be charged with its fast Warp 30 charger. it is a good mid-range phone which can give you one of the best Android UI experience available in the segment. The latest update fixes a few bugs and improves the overall stability of the phone. In the changelog, OnePlus says they have fixed the issues with canvas AOD and the video recording bug on the front camera. Along with that several UI element rendering glitches have been fixed as well.
Changelog for open beta 3 of OnePlus Nord
- Optimized UI display effects of work-life balance
- Fixed the issue that the dial icons overlap on the lock screen
- Fixed the issue of white space in the notification bar in Dark mode
- Fixed the issue that the camera fails to start through quick gestures
- Fixed the issue with video recorded by the front camera that can not be played
- Ambient Display
- Fixed the small probability issue that Canvas AOD can not be activated
- Fixed the small probability issue that alar clocks can not be set
How To Install open Beta on OnePlus devices
- Download the zip file from below
- Copy it in the root internal folder of the phone.
- Make sure it is in .zip format if not change it by renaming it to .zip
- go to settings >> Updates >> click on the gear on the top right
- Select local upgrade
- Select the downloaded file and flash it that’s it.