OnePlus Nord Gets Stable Oxygen OS 11 Based On Android 11
OnePlus’s 2020 star of all was the OnePlus Nord. The all-new budget-friendly mid-tier smartphone while giving good reasonable specs. As we all know OnePlus is one of the fastest OEMs o push updates. In fact, the OnePlus 8t, OnePlus 8 and 8 Pro are all running on Android 11 based Oxygen OS 11. As we talk, OnePlus has already started to push Oxygen OS 11 for OnePlus Nord which is based on Android 11. It brings a lot of new features to the phone, along with better system UI, stability is also improved, more importantly, the device’s security and privacy settings have been improved a lot.
If we talk about the specs of the OnePlus Nord, then it is running on Snapdragon 765G processor which is 5g ready. it has a 6.44-inch 90hz high refresh rate AMOLED display. The battery is around 4110 mAh which can be charged with its fast Warp 30 charger. it is a good mid-range phone which can give you one of the best Android UI experience available in the segment. Coming to the update, the OnePlus is one of the very few phones which have been updated to Android 1`1 in the budget segment of smartphones. A full changelog of the new Oxygen OS 11 is right below, which is followed by the download links as well.
Also Read-Open Beta 3 for OnePlus Nord Now Out
OnePlus Nord Oxygen OS 11 Full Changelog
The latest update is around 3 GB in size, so make sure you have enough internal storage that you can download the file. Also, connect to a stable WIFI connection before downloading the update. Make sure tp have at least 40% of the battery before you start updating your onePlus Nord to Android 11.
- Update to Android 11 version
- The brand new UI design brings you a more comfortable experience with various optimizations for details
- Optimized the stability of some third-party apps and improved experience
- Ambient Display
- Newly added Insight clock style, a join creation with Parsons School of Design. It will change according to the phone usage data (Go to: Settings > Customization > Clock on ambient display)
- Newly added the Canvas always-on display, which can extract the subject’s outline from any photo and display it on your lock screen (Go to: Settings > Customization > Wallpaper > Canvas > Choose photo preview and it can be generated automatically)
- Dark Mode
- Added the shortcut key for Dark Mode, pull down the quick setting to enable
- Now supporting automatically turn on feature & customize time range. (Go to: Settings > Display > Dark Mode > Turn on automatically > Automatically enable from sunset to sunrise/Custom time range)
- Brand new shelf UI
- Newly added a weather widget with smarter animation effect
- Newly added the Story feature, which can automatically create the weekly stories by using your local photos and videos
- Optimized the loading speed to improve the image preview experience
Editor’s Pick-Download Gcam Google Camera For OnePlus Nord
Download Oxygen OS 11 For Oneplus Nord
How To Install Update Manually on OnePlus devices
- Download the zip file from below
- Copy it in the root internal folder of the phone.
- Make sure it is in .zip format if not change it by renaming it to .zip
- go to settings >> Updates >> click on the gear on the top right
- Select local upgrade
- Select the downloaded file and flash it that’s it.