OnePlus 8 Series Got Android 11 Beta 3 Update
Oneplus 8 series are amongst the first few Android phones to get Android 11. Besides the Pixel series, OnePlus was the fastest to push Android 11 updates to their OnePlus 8 series. OnePlus 8 runs on Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 Processor coupled with 8 or 12 GB of RAM. It also has a high 120 Hz refresh rate along with a curved AMOLED display. OnePlus released their Beta build of Oxygen OS 11 right after Google released Android 11 for their Pixels series. Recently, the OnePlus 8 got Beta 3 update of Oxygen Os 11 based on Android 11. It added a few new features along with system stability and battery improvements.
The latest beta update brings a significant change to the Always-on display. Previously we had seen OnePlus teasing about Canvas Always-on display, which outlines the wallpaper when the phone is on AOD. It looks terrific and gives a very soothing animation while waking up the phone from AOD. OnePlus also claimed to be fixing a few other bugs, and the changelog also mentioned smoother animations throughout the UI. Not only this, the Chinese OEM seems to be fixing some bugs from Zen mode as well. A full changelog of the latest beta 3 update is right below. You can go through it following it to is the download links of the build.
OnePlus 8 Beta 3 Update Full Changelog
- Optimized the UI smoothness of Call
- Optimized background process management mechanism to improve standby performance
- Fixed the issue that text was blocked in some games
- Optimized the problem that input text was blocked in some games
- Improved system stability and fixed general issues
- Updated Android Security Patch to 2020.10
- Ambient display
- Optimized the animation effect with Canvas, making the unlock experience smoother
- Canvas now supports Always-on ambient display(Settings-Ambient Display-Always-on ambient display-Choose “All day” )
- Zen Mode
- Fixed the low probability issue that the system settings interface stopped running when Zen Mode turned on
How To Install the Update File?
- Download the appropriate update file for your Oneplus phone
- Place it in the root internal folder of your phone
- go to settings>> system updates select the settings gear icon from the top right corner.
- select local upgrade
- select the downloaded file and click on install
- wait for the installation to finish then reboot.
- OnePlus 8
- OnePlus 8 Pro