OnePlus 8 and 8 Pro Got November Security Patch With Bug fixes
Oneplus 8 and 8 Pro got a new November security update with some bug fixes and new features added. Both the phone runs on the latest Android 11 based Oxygen OS 11. Oneplus have always been ahead when it comes to giving software updates, and yet again, this time, the company has already pushed the November security patch for their flagship phones. The Oneplus 8 and 8 pro runs on Snapdragon 865 with 8 or 12 GB of RAM. Both have AMOLED displays with high refresh rate technology. The latest update has the build number as Oxygen OS 184.108.40.206, and the update is around 273 MB.
Earlier, we saw OnePlus added Always on Display to their flagship smartphones with the Oxygen OS 11. With this update, they have stepped up and given customization of Always-on display in a unique way. OnePlus is calling it the canvas feature. We have seen this on the beta 3 updates of Oneplus 8 Pro. But now this has made its way to the stable version of Oxygen OS as well.
Changelog for the November Update of OnePlus 8 and 8 Pro
- Optimized the experience with a split-screen of apps
- Further optimized system power consumption and increase battery life
- Fixed the small probability issue that expanded screenshot may stop working
- Fixed the issue that cache is not deleted after uninstalling apps
- Fixed the issue that the screen may flash when using fingerprint unlock
- Fixed the issue that Horizon light is not activated normally
- Fixed the small probability issue that NFC can not be turned on
- Fixed the small probability issue that Parallel Apps can not be turned on
- Fixed the small probability issue that the fan of the Warp Charge 30 Wireless Charger may not work
- Fixed the issue that Play Store could not install the app
- Updated Android security patch to 2020.11
Fixed the small probability issue that network interruption issue in some apps
Improve the stability of communication functions
How To Install the Update file?
- Download the appropriate update file for your Oneplus phone
- Please place it in the internal root folder of your phone.
- Go to settings>> system updates select the settings gear icon from the top right corner.
- select local upgrade
- select the downloaded file and click on install
- Wait for the installation to finish, then reboot.
Downloads for Oneplus 8 and 8 Pro November Update
Below are the download links of the update. Choose the right one.
- Full: N/A
- Incremental: N/A