One UI 3.1 for Tab S7+ Now Rolling Out
Samsung’s flagship Tablet series of 2020 is the Galaxy Tab S7 and Tab S7+. The tablets have very high-end specs as they are powered by Snapdragon 865+. Both of them have a high 120Hz refresh rate. These tablets directly compete with Apple’s iPad Pro series. However, they were launched back in September 2020 alongside the Galaxy Note 20 series. These tablets were running on One UI 2.5 out of the box and were recently updated to One UI 3.0 based on Android 11. However, a while ago few users started to get the One UI 3.1 for tab S7+ along with a few new features and optimizations.
Also Read-How To Hard Reset Tab S7 and S7+
The recently launched flagship series by Samsung the Galaxy S21 series were launched with One UI 3.1 out of the box. As per the plan Samsung had to release the one UI 3.1 update to the follow-up flagship smartphones and that would be the Galaxy S20 series and the Galaxy Note 20 series. But to our surprise, the Galaxy Tab S7+ are amongst the first device to receive the One UI 3.1 update.
The latest update of the tab S7+ is currently rolling out in Korea and other regions should get the update in the coming weeks. The update firmware version of the galaxy tab S7 varies between T875NKOU1BUA8, T975NKOU1BUA8, and T976NKOU1BUA8 depending on the region. The update size of the One UI 3.1 for Tab S7+ and Tab S7 is roughly around 2.4 GB in size. Along with that the Tablets also carry the latest January security patch.
One UI 3.1 for tab S7+ Changelog
- Privacy has been enhanced to be more secure, and improved to allow for a more balanced use of the digital wellbeing function on-device.
- We’ve improved the design so that we can focus more on sophisticated and stagnant design content, and feel visual comfort.
- The softer, more natural and the narrower response than before add to the joy of use, and the interface that responds to various screen sizes provides the best experience on different types of devices such as smartphones, foldable phones, and tablets.
- It provides seamless usability through platform optimization, such as faster app execution speed and behavior than improved performance, and improved memory allocation performance.
- By minimizing unnecessary app actions that occur in the background, system performance and power usage overall have also been constant.
- Add image categories for dynamic lock screen and select up to 5 categories at a time.
- Added widget that allows you to check mobile phone usage time on the lock screen.
- Support interactive preview function when setting wallpaper.
- Improved Samsung screen convenience store interface.
- Set the incoming and outgoing call screens to various contents such as videos.
- Samsung Internet’s tab lock and order can be changed: Various conditions and sermon methods have been added so that Bixby Routine can be used within what I want.
- Separate personal profile and work profile to use digital whirling Core functions that are used repeatedly, use 8 screens and hidden screens.
- You can add related widgets by long-pressing the app icon on the hop screen.
- Double-tap empty space on home screen to turn off screen and double-tap again to wake up.
- In addition, management functions have been added to make meetings with important people more enjoyable and meaningful.