How To Set Custom Call Backgrounds On One UI 4 Galaxy Device (1000+ background videos)
Samsung provides a lot of features on their Galaxy devices. With the latest one UI 4 and 4.1 which is based on Android 12, Samsung has added quite a lot of new features to their phones. One Ui provides a lot of customization features for their devices. One such feature is the ability to set a custom background video of the calling screen of your Galaxy device. So, if you are having a Galaxy device that is running on Android 12 based on One UI 4 or One UI 4l.1 then below we have a quick guide on how to set custom call backgrounds.
Also Check out- Download Galaxy Tab S8 Wallpapers in High Quality
Along with that, we have also provided a link from where you can download 1000+ custom call backgrounds for your Galaxy device. One UI 4.1 was launched with the launch of the Galaxy S22 series, but gradually Samsung has pushed the software to other phones like Galaxy S21 and S20 series. Even mid-range devices like Galaxy A52s and A72 have received the latest One UI 4.1 software on their device. you can also change the layout of the calling screen according to your need, the level of customisation is just insane.
How To Set Custom Call Backgrounds on One UI 4
- On your Galaxy device go to settings and search for call background
- Click on the first search result, inside that tap on call background.
- On the next screen, you will the calling screen of your device along with two options at the bottom ( Layout and Background).
- If you want to change the layout of your calling screen, then tap on the layout and choose the layout that suits you.
- Tap on the background to change the background of the calling screen, you will see a few presets that Samsung provides, other than that, you can add your own from the plus icon located at the top right corner of the screen.
- Tap on the plus and locate the video that you want to set as your call background.
- You can also trim it according to you by clicking the scissors icon from the centre of the screen, the maximum time is 15 seconds. So, if you have a long video, you need to trim it to 15 seconds, it can be any part of the video. You can also use the audio of that video as your ringtone if you want to. otherwise, you can turn the toggle.
- Finally, tap on Set as call background. That’s it you have successfully set a custom call background on your Galaxy device.
Download Custom Call Background Videos
If you are looking for some cool custom call background videos for your Galaxy device, then here is the link with more than 1000 call background videos that you can use it.