How To Reset Galaxy tab S6
Every year Samsung launches a new tablet to compete with Apple’s iPad and other rivals in the tablet market. Last year Samsung launched the Samsung Galaxy Tab S6. The tablet is powered by a Snapdragon 855 coupled with 6-8 GB of RAM and has 128 GB of storage. It has a QHD Super AMOLED display with quad speakers. The tablet also supports Samsung Dex and currently runs on ONE UI 2.5. Suppose you are planning to sell your Galaxy Tab or having some issues with it. A hard reset might fix your problem. So here is an extensive guide on how to hard reset the Galaxy Tab S6.
What is Hard Reset?
If you do a hard reset to your Galaxy tab, it will simply wipe your data, settings, and everything on the Tab. Your device will be as new as it came out of the box. Usually, this is performed if you are selling your device and don’t want to give your data to the person you are selling. Or if you are having any issues with your device, then a hard reset might fix those issues.
How To Hard Reset Galaxy Tab S6
- Take a backup of all of your data on your PC.
- Go to Settings on your Galaxy tab.
- Go to accounts and backup
- Select backup and restore and select backup data to create a cloud backup of a few of your settings etc.
- Now in settings go to general management
- Click on reset.
- Select Factory data reset then click on reset.
- Please wait for it to reset and reboot.
- That’s it you have completed the hard reset process of the Galaxy tab.
An alternative method to hard reset Galaxy Tab
- Power off your Galaxy tab.
- Press and hold volume up and power button until you see the recovery screen.
- Scroll down, and select factory reset using the volume buttons.
- Click on the factory reset by using the power button.
- Now, please wait for it to finish and reboot the Tab.
So this is a guide on how to hard reset your Galaxy Tab S6. Feel free to contact us if you get stuck somewhere else or have any other issues regarding the Samsung Galaxy tab.