If you have a Galaxy phone, and an Android TV or an Android box, then you know it cannot mirror your phone’s screen to your phone. Even after different workarounds, they aren’t as seamless as they should have been. The way other Android devices do is very simple, you just need to tap on the Chromecast logo from the quick toggle and that’s it. But, now we have found a way to mirror your Samsung phone to Chromecast devices easily and the way it should have been since the beginning. So, below is a quick guide on how to mirror your Samsung phone to Chromecast devices.
How To Mirror Your Samsung Phone To Chromecast Devices
There are two different methods to mirror your Samsung phone to Chromecast. We have mentioned both methods below, and you can use either of the methods to mirror your phone, as both of them work flawlessly.
Using Google Home App
- Download the Google Home App on your Galaxy phone from the link here.
- Now, make sure to sign in to google home with the same account as it is on the Android tv and both devices are on the same wifi network.
- Open the Google Home App and you should see your smart TV being shown as one of your devices. Tap on it.
- It will give you an option of Chromecast my screen on the right side, tap on it and then confirm that you want to cast the screen.
- That’s it your phone’s screen will mirrored to your tv within seconds.
Using the Smart View To Mirror your Samsung phone’s screen
- Go To the Quick settings panel, find the smart view toggle and tap on it. If it’s your first time, then proceed with giving the necessary permissions.
- Once you have set up smart view, tap on the three dots located at the top right corner.
- Then, tap on about smart view.
- Now, tap 10 times on the text written ‘Smart View’. You will be prompted to enter a password.
- Enter the password #00rtsp00.
- Now, enable the Googlecast toggle and then restart smart view.
- After the restart, you will see the option to mirror your Samsung phone’s screen to your android tv.
- Tap on it and then tap on start casting to begin screen mirroring.
- That’s it, you can now mirror your Galaxy phone anytime you want with just a tap on the smart view toggle.
So, this was a quick guide on how to mirror your Samsung phone’s screen to an android tv. We have mentioned two different approaches for the same, and you can use either of them to cast it. Mirroring your phone can be a fun way to share your screen and you can share and watch images and docs altogether with your family on your bigger screen.