Samsung doesn’t provide every feature of their devices in every part of the world. For instance, the Galaxy Watches in several regions don’t come with Samsung pay, despite having all the required hardware it is software locked. So, if you are looking for a workaround to use Samsung Pay on your Galaxy Watch 4, then here is the tutorial on how you can install Samsung Pay on Galaxy Watch 4 on Bluetooth or LTE version. I have personally installed and used it, so I can assure you that this method works as of today.
How To Install Samsung Pay On Galaxy Watch 4 Bluetooth
Before you start the process, I would advise you to back up your watch’s data. Since the process involves resetting the watch and having a backup will ease the process of setting the watch again.
You can take the backup of your watch’s settings, watch faces, tiles and more by going to the Galaxy Wearable app and then open watch settings, inside that scroll a bit to click on Accounts and backup. Now, tap on the backup and then tap on Backup Now to back up your Galaxy Watch 4’s data.
- Once you have taken the backup we can proceed with the process. So, first, we will have to change the CSC of your Galaxy Watch 4. To do so, open the phone app on your galaxy Watch 4 and then dial *#272*719434266344#.
- Accept the warning and you will see a new menu to change the CSC. ( Do Note that it is a one-time process and you cannot change the CSC again).
- Scroll down and select the CSC as MEA and then tap on install.
- Your Galaxy Watch will restart and then ask for the region language, select English or whichever you want to use.
- Then on the next page select the country as UAE or any other where you know that Samsung Pay works. ( I chose UAE because it works well).
- After this, your watch will reset and you will have to pair your watch to your phone once again and set it up again.
- Now, go to the menu and you should see the Samsung Pay app ready for you.
- However, if the watch plugin for your phone isn’t supported and you cannot download it from the Play store. So for that, we will sideload the app. Download the Samsung Pay Watch plugin from the apkmirror. Once you download and install the app on your phone, it will ask you to update the app to the latest version, so make sure to update it before you start setting up Samsung pay.
- Now you can start importing your Samsung Pay cards to your watch or add new ones to use it.
Though the CSC can only be changed once, it is worth doing it for the sake of getting the features which are meant for the watch. Like Samsung Pay and ECG as well. yes, you will get the ECG app called as Samsung health monitor app installed on your catch too. You will just have to install the same on your phone via APK and you should be good to go. So, this was a complete tutorial on how to install Samsung Pay on Galaxy Watch 4 Bluetooth or LTE version.
You can also join our Samsung Internation group on telegram via the link.