How To Fix One UI Battery Info Bug
If you have a Galaxy device which is running on One UI. Then you might have been encountering issues with the battery info since 1st of January 2021. Don’t worry, you are not alone, almost all of the galaxy devices are plagued with this bug. However, we haven’t heard anything from Samsung yet. But here is how you can fix one UI battery info, which has been disappeared. Mostly, this was one of the main concern of the Galaxy S20 users.
One UI is the android skin by Samsung which is developed on top of Android. The latest One UI 3.0 is built on Android 11. Samsung has planned and is releasing One UI 3.0 to a lot of devices. Recently, we say S10 series and Note 10 series got the One UI 3.0 update. Next, Samsung is scheduled to update the M and A series to One UI 3.0.
How To Fix One UI battery Info
- Go To Settings >> General management
- Date and time
- Toggle automatic set date and time to off
- Now Set the date of 31 December 2020.
- Go to battery info it should display all of the info
- Now go back to date settings and turn set automatic date and time on.
- that’s it, it should now fix the bug.
- Alternatively, you can download any third-party battery measuring app from Google Play store. Like accubattery
- Go to settings >> Apps
- toggle on show system apps from sort and filter list. For reference check the below screenshots.
- Scroll down and find Samsung health services
- open it and clear data and force stop the app.
- Now open device care and clear data of that as well.
- After using for a while or charging for a bit you will be able to see the battery stats back to normal.
Note- this is a temporary fix and might not work with everyone. So we have to wait for Samsung to fix the bug. Until then you can try the above methods.
update- The final fix is out. All you have to do is go to galaxy store and then check for updates. There should be an update of the device care app. Update the app and thats it.. It will fix it.
That’s all for now, we are still waiting for Samsung to address this issue. We will update you with this. Samsung is yet to release the January security patch for almost all of the devices, and they might fix this bug with the update. However, the Galaxy Note 10 Plus recently got One UI 3.0 with January security patch only.
Samsung is also ready to launch the latest 2021 flagship series. The Galaxy S21 series on 14 January. but before that Samsung is also planning to unveil a new Exynos 2100 processor which by the rumours looks like it will be powerful than Snapdragon 888. So hang tight with us, we will be streaming the live event of both the launch keynote of Exynos 2100 processor on 12 January 2021 and the launch of the Galaxy S21 series on 14 January.
For any other query or group discussions, you can always join our telegram group, where we have a group of people using galaxy S20 and Note 20 series.