How to Enable VoLTE and VoWiFi on OnePlus 9 Series
VoWiFi has quickly become a quintessential feature. As it lets users make a call with WiFi even when there is no signal. Thus making this feature necessary. But with the new OnePlus 9 series, this feature has not been enabled by default thus making its users devoid of a major feature. Therefore here is How to Enable VoLTE and VoWiFi on OnePlus 9 Series.
In simple terms, VoWiFi will allow you to make normal calls using Wi-Fi when you are in places with low or no network signals. It uses IEEE 802.11 wireless LANs based networks to make Voice over IP (VoIP) calls.
How to Enable VoLTE and VoWiFi on OnePlus 9 Series Using PDC
- Enable Install from Unknown Sources if you haven’t already in the settings.
- Download and install LogKit v1.0 APK and Engineering Mode v1.01 APK.
- After installing both apps, Open the Dialer app and type the below numbers.
- Select Engineering Mode from the menu
- Launch the OnePlus LogKit app and go to Function Switch.
- Enable the VoLTE and VoWiFi toggle from the app and reboot your device.
- Once the device boots up, go to the Settings page and enable VoLTE and VoWiFi.
- Open the Dialer app and this time, type in the below code:
- Select Engineering Mode from the menu and switch over to the Full Port Switch.
- Enable USB Debugging from Developer Options.
- Connect your device to the PC via USB cable.
- Download and Install Android SDK Platform Tools.
- Go to the platform-tools folder, type in CMD in the address bar, and hit Enter. This will launch the Command Prompt.
- Type in the following command in the CMD window and hit Enter:
adb reboot ftm
- Now execute the shell command via the following code:
- Now copy the command below and paste it in the CMD window.
setprop sys.usb.config diag,diag_mdm,qdss,qdss_mdm,serial_cdev,dpl,rmnet,adb
- Now Download and Install QPST Tool with PDC on your PC.
- Open PDC and then select the required profile. For example, if you wish to activate VoLTE PTCRB, then select the sub0 and sub1profile and hit the Activate button.
- Once the desired profile has been selected, you may now close the tool.
- Finally, reboot the device to the OS using the below command:
Here is How to Enable VoLTE and VoWiFi on OnePlus 9 Series. OnePlus disabling this feature was not a good move. This has made the life of their users difficult as now they have to go through this whole process to enable it back.