How To Download One UI 3.0 for Exynos Variant
The next iteration of Samsung’s Android skin One UI is the One UI 3.0 based on Android 11. Samsung has already started the development of One UI 3.0 and beta updates have already been released in some parts of the world. Specifically, the beta updates are only for the Samsung Galaxy S20 series. The One UI 3.0 brings a lot of new features to the phone along with a revamped overall UI. So, if you have a Samsung Galaxy S20, S20+, or S20 Ultra Exynos variant, you can try the One UI 3.0 beta right away. Without enrolling for any beta updates from Samsung Members App. You can download One Ui 3.0 for the Galaxy S20 Exynos variant from the link given below.
Below is one of the screenshots of One UI 3.0, users can download One UI 3.0 and install it from the method mentioned below.
The complete Changelog is right below
- Touch and hold an app to add an associated widget.
- Turn the screen off by double-tapping on an empty area of the home screen (settings > advanced features > motions and gestures)
- The dynamic lock screen now has more categories, and you can select more than one.
- Lockscreen widgets are improved.
- See your conversations and media more conveniently in their sections when you swipe down from the top of the screen.
- Always On Display widgets are improved.
- Get quick access to the most important accessibility settings during the device setup.
- Get recommended accessibility features based on what you use.
- Set the accessibility shortcut more easily in settings.
- Sound detectors now work with your SmartThings devices such as TVs and lights to give you more visible alerts when the doorbell rings or the baby is crying.
- You can find the keyboard settings more easily under General management in settings, and the settings have been reorganized to put the most important ones first.
- You can now connect to supported TVs wirelessly.
- New touchpad multi-gestures let you change screen zoom and font size more quickly.
- Added ability to block websites from redirecting you when you tap the back button.
- Added warnings and blocking options for websites that show too many pop-ups or notifications.
- Rearranged menus to make things easier to find.
- Added several new add-ons, including one that translates websites.
- Added option to hide the status bar for a more immersive browsing experience.
- Increased maximum number of open tabs to 99.
- Added ability to lock and reorder tabs.
- Improved design for tab bar, which is now supported on all devices.
- Ended support for Samsung Internet edge panel.
Contacts and Phone
- Added the ability to edit multiple linked contacts at one time.
- Added an option to help you quickly delete duplicate contacts.
- Enhanced the search experience.
- Extended the storage period for the Trash bin from 15 to 30 days.
- Added the ability to customize the call screen with your pictures and videos.
- Created a Trash bin to store recently deleted messages.
Call and text on other devices
- Added the ability to turn calls and text on other devices on or off with Bixby Routines.
- Events with the same start time are now shown together in the month and agenda view.
- Reorganized options for adding and editing events.
- Improved layout for full-screen alerts.
- Improved layout for full-screen alerts.
Digital wellbeing and parental controls
- Added trends to your weekly report. You can see how your usage has changed since the previous week and check your usage time for each feature.
- Added phone usage time while driving to your weekly report.
- Now Added a lock screen widget so you can check your screen time without unlocking your phone.
- Added separate profiles for personal and work modes so you can track your screen time separately.
- Improved autofocus and auto-exposure functionality and usability.
- Improved stabilization when taking pictures of the moon at high zoom levels.
- Added the ability to revert edited pictures to their original versions.
- Grouped preset routines help you get started quickly and learn how to build your routines rapidly.
- You can now see what actions are reversed when a routine ends.
- New conditions have been added, such as specific start time, the disconnection of a Bluetooth device or Wi-Fi network, a call from a particular number, and more.
- New actions have been added, including talking to Bixby and accessibility actions.
- You can add a customized icon for each routine and add routines to the lock screen for quick access.
Download One Ui 3.0 for S20 series Exynos Variant
Make sure that your phone is currently running the October update. This means the build number of the software should end with “BTIJ” if you are running the Exynos variant. If you have a snapdragon variant then you can either enroll in the Samsung members app for the beta or download from below. The Snapdragon variant of S20 should be on software build number “BTH4” for S20 and for S20 Ultra it is mentioned below.
S20 LTE/5G Exynos:
BTIJ -> ZTJA
S20 LTE/5G Snapdragon:
[Link will be here when avaliable]
S20+ LTE/5G Exynos:
BTIJ -> ZTJA (Currently only for 4G)
S20+ LTE/5G Snapdragon:
BTH4 -> ZTI7
S20 Ultra LTE/5G Exynos:
ZTI7 -> ZTJ3
How To Install One UI 3.0 on Samsung Galaxy S20
1. Make sure you are on BTIJ
2. Download the One UI 3.0 Update file
3. Rename the update as update.zip
4. Transfer it to an SD card and plug it into the device
5. Reboot into recovery mode (power and volume up)
6. Click on apply update from SD card
In case you don’t have an Sd card then you can use the ADB commands(Download Link) to update using a laptop PC.
After installing make sure you have USB debugging enabled on your phone and connect it to the PC.
Copy and paste the update.zip file into the installed location of Minimal and ADB fastboot.
Open Minimal and ADB fastboot files.
Type “adb devices” in the command prompt.
Type “adb sideload update.zip”
7. Select the update
8. Wait to flash (took about 20 minutes)
Incase you get stuck somewhere you can always join our telegram link we will be happy to help.
In case of permanent damage to your smartphone, we at thetecheaven.com isn’t responsible for anything you did. This is totally done by you, surely we can help as much as we can.