Get 120Hz on Power Saving Mode On Galaxy S21 Series
The newly launched Galaxy S21 series are truly flagship smartphones. all of the phones run on 120hz high refresh rate and in most of the countries, it runs on Exynos 2100 processor. However, this year Samsung has fixed the throttling and poor battery efficiency which we saw in the last year’s Exynos 990 chipset. but, sometimes you gotta need some extra juice to run your phone even for a longer period of time. So using 120hz on power-saving mode can get you both a better battery life as well as that smoothness of the UI while using it on a high refresh rate. So below we have a quick tutorial on how to enable 120hz on power-saving mode on Galaxy S21 series. Earlier up to One UI 2.5 Samsung themselves gave this option, however from the Android 11 One UI 3.0 and 3.1 Samsung have removed it. Currently, only the below method is what you can use to enable the same.
Also Read- Features Missing from Galaxy S21
How TO Get 120Hz with Power saving mode on galaxy S21 Series
- Go to settings switch your display to 60Hz, click on apply.
- Now open the motion smoothness settings again.
- Select adaptive/High and don’t click on apply.
- Slide down the quick settings panel.
- Click and hold on Power saving tile.
- turn on power-saving mode from the screen it opens.
- Now just tap the back button once, or swipe back if using the back gesture.
- You must see the motion smoothness screen, just click on Apply.
- You must be on battery saving mode, along with running your phone on 120hz.So, this was a tutorial on how to use 120hz on power-saving mode on Galaxy S21 series. The all-new Exynos 2100 is a great chipset, but using the above method, you can definitely get the most out of your battery, without losing the 120hz smoothness of your smartphone.
A detailed video about how to turn on 120hz with the power-saving mode is below you can definitely check this out.