Like every year, Google has now officially released their newer version of Android which is Android 14 and Google has introduced many new features in the latest version like it does every year. Google has also added some modification options. You will have to explore them in the settings. One of these features is “Auto-Confirm Unlock”. This feature will help you to unlock your phone faster.
In this article, we will tell you how you can enable “Auto-Confirm Unlock” on your device running on Android 14.
What is Auto-Confirm Unlock?
Auto-confirm unlock helps you to unlock your phone faster. This feature is available only when you use a PIN to unlock your device.
This feature of Android 14 allows you to automatically unlock your phone when you enter the correct PIN.
You will still have to enter the PIN but you won’t have to click on the unlock option. It will automatically unlock the device when you enter the correct PIN. This feature is already available in IOS and feels premium and it’s time saving also at the same time.
How to Enable it in your Phone Running Android 14
Now that you know what “Auto-Confirm Unlock” actually is, we will tell you how you can turn on this feature in your Android 14 device. You will have to follow the below steps to enable this feature in your Android 14 smartphone.
- Open the settings app on your phone which has Android 14 installed on it.
- Tap on the security and privacy option in the settings app and select the device unlock option.
- Now set a 6-digit PIN for unlocking your phone and tap on the gear icon next to the screen unlock option.
- Now, turn on the “Auto-Confirm Unlock” option and enter your PIN to enable it.
Now, as you have done all the steps. Your phone will unlock automatically when you enter your unlock PIN. You don’t need to press the OK button after entering the PIN. Now you can also unlock your Android phone like an iPhone.
If you can’t find this option on your smartphone, the following might be the reasons behind it:
- Your phone is not updated to Android 14. You need to update it to the latest Android version.
- You are using a PIN that has less than 6 digits. Set a PIN that has 6 or more digits.