Download OxygenOS 13 Beta Based on Android 13 for OnePlus 10 Pro
Like every year update cycle of software of OnePlus’s flagship phones, OnePlus has released the Android 13-based oxygenOS 13 beta for OnePlus 10 Pro. Last week, OnePlus launched the OnePlus 10T and in the event, we saw a glimpse of what’s coming with the oxygenOS 13. Now, all the OnePlus 10 Pro users can try the open beta of oxygenOS 13 regardless of the country or region they are living in. The new update brings a lot of UI changes along with some new features as well.
Since this is the first beta of OxygenOS 13, some minor bugs and glitches can be expected like high battery drain or performance issues. However, with time OnePlus will be releasing new versions of Beta updates and the software experience will be improved over time. We advise you to take a complete backup of your data before you start installing the beta version of the software to ensure that you don’t lose your data.
A complete changelog for the latest oxygenOS 13 Beta of OnePlus 10 Pro is right below.
- Upgrades to Quantum Animation Engine 4.0, with a new behavior recognition feature, which recognizes complex gestures and provides optimized interactions.
- Applies real-world physical motions to animations to make them look more natural and intuitive.
- Optimizes fonts for better readability.
- Enriches and optimizes illustrations for features by incorporating multicultural and inclusive elements.
- Adds large folders to the Home screen. You can now open an app in an enlarged folder with just one tap and turn pages in the folder with a swipe.
- Adds media playback control, and optimizes the Quick Settings experience.
- Adds more markup tools for screenshot editing.
- Optimizes Shelf. Swiping down on the Home screen will bring up the Shelf by default.
- Seamless interconnection
- Optimizes earphone connectivity to deliver a more seamless experience.
- Optimizes Bitmoji to offer more Always-On Display animations.
- Optimizes Insight Always-On Display, with more personalized Always-On Display settings available.
- Optimizes Canvas Always-On Display, with more drawing tools and line colors available.
- Security & Privacy
- Adds an automatic pixelation feature for chat screenshots. The system can identify and automatically pixelate profile pictures and display names in a chat screenshot to protect your privacy.
- Adds regular clearing of clipboard data for privacy protection.
- Optimizes Private Safe. The Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) is used to encrypt all files for enhanced security of private files.
- Health & Digital wellbeing
- Adds Kid Space, providing screen time limit, ambient light reminders, and Eye-protecting display features.
- Performance optimization
- Optimizes Dolby Sound effects with enhanced spatial sound field perception and more accurate sound sourcing.
- Gaming experience
- Upgrades to HyperBoost GPA 4.0 to stabilize the frame rate and balance the performance and power consumption in key scenarios.