Want to downgrade your OnePlus 10T from OxygenOS 14 to OxygenOS 13 (Android 13)? OxygenOS 14 brings several new features like the Trinity Engine, new UI design elements, extra sidebar features, and more. There are also many UI/ UX changes to improve the experience.
However, many people have multiple bugs on OxygenOS 14. If you have app incompatibility, bugs, or battery drain problems with Android 14, you can downgrade to OxygenOS 13 until the latest version is more stable. Many people also dislike the new UI design language of OnePlus. The Gallery app and Settings closely resemble iOS, and the widgets also take heavy inspiration from the iOS UI design. There’s also a Dynamic Island clone called the Fluid Cloud. Downgrading will get rid of these changes.
How to downgrade OnePlus 10T from Oxygen OS 14 to 13
Note: Downgrading your phone from Android 14 to 13 will erase all the data on your phone, including Photos and Videos, app data, etc. We recommend taking a backup of all essential data before proceeding with the downgrade. Since downgrading is a slightly risky process, sometimes your device might go into a boot loop or get soft-bricked. Thetecheaven team is not responsible for any problems that may occur when performing the downgrade.
The link for the downgrade firmware is here.
- Download the downgrade firmware for the OnePlus 10T and wait for it to install on your phone. The downgrade firmware is Android 13 (OxyenOS13) for the OnePlus 10T.
- Open your Settings app and tap on About device.
- Tap on the Version button and then tap on the Build Number 7 times.
- Now, this will enable Developer Options on your device.
- Open the Settings app again and go to About Device.
- Tap on the Up do date button.
- At the top right, tap on the button to update and choose the Local install option.
- Choose the downgrade firmware; the one you have downloaded before.
- Extract it and hit the upgrade button.
- Wait for the process to complete and tap on restart after that.
- Now, your OnePlus 10T will boot into stable Oxygen OS 13.
Is the Local Install option missing on your phone?
If the Local Install button doesn’t show up on your OnePlus 10T:
- Turn Wi-Fi and Mobile Data off on your phone from the Quick Toggles or Settings.
- Open the Settings app and tap on the Apps menu.
- Go to the App Management submenu from here.
- Tap on the button at the top right and then select Show system.
- Choose the Software Update button and go to Storage usage.
- Here, clear all the app data and cache for the Software Update’s storage use.
- Make sure you still have Wi-Fi and Mobile Data off. Repeat all the steps above to downgrade your software on the OnePlus 10T to Android 13.