Beta 7 For OnePlus 8 and 8 pro Now Rolling
Oneplus 8 series are amongst the first few Android phones to get Android 11. Besides the Pixel series, OnePlus was the fastest to push Android 11 updates to their OnePlus 8 series. OnePlus 8 runs on a Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 Processor coupled with 8 or 12 GB of RAM. It also has a high 120 Hz refresh rate along with a curved AMOLED display. OnePlus released their Beta build of Oxygen OS 11 right after Google released Android 11 for their Pixel series. Now, OnePlus has rolled out an Open beta 7 update for OnePlus 8 and 8 Pro fixing a few bugs and adding some new features as well. A full changelog is mentioned below along with the downloading links, and a guide on how to install the update manually if you haven’t got the update.
Full changelog of Beta 3 for OnePlus 8 and 8 Pro
The latest beta 7 update for OnePlus 8 and 8 Pro brings February 2021 security patch along with some improvements to the horizon light and more.
- Adjusted the layout of the emergency rescue in the password lock screen
- Fixed the issue that the Horizon light has a small probability of failing to turn on
- Updated Android Security Patch to 2021.02
- Optimized the stability
Download Open Beta 3 For OnePlus 8 and 8 Pro
OnePlus 8 Pro
How To Flash Android 11 Open Beta On OnePlus Devices
- Download the zip file from below
- Copy it in the root internal folder of the phone.
- Make sure it is in .zip format if not change it by renaming it to .zip
- go to settings >> Updates >> click on the gear on the top right
- Select local upgrade
- Select the downloaded file and flash it that’s it.