Beta 3 For OnePlus 7 and 7t series
The 2019 flagship phones by OnePlus, the OnePlus 7 and the OnePlus 7T are some of the solid phones which are still running good in 2021. The phone packs a powerful Snapdragon 855 processor. The OnePlus 7t also has a 90hz refresh rate, while the OnePlus 7 was a minor upgrade over the OnePlus 6t. Both the phones were launched with Android 10 out of the box. However, the latest OnePlus 8t came with Android 11 right out of the box. OnePlus 7t and OnePlus 7 users have been waiting for a long time to get the Android 11 update. Last week they got the first beta of Android 11 based on Oxygen OS 11. Recently, OnePlus pushed another update for their 7 and 7T series. The new open beta 3 for OnePlus 7 and 7t is out now. Check the full changelog below along with the download links.
The new update brings the OnePlus 7 and 7t series a step closer to getting the stable update of Oxygen OS 11. However, this new Open Beta 3 update brings a lot of improvements to the phone. As per OnePlus, they have fixed the issues like failure of double-tap to wake, slow charging rates, and the issue of not being able to play HD videos on Netflix. Along with that, some minor improvements in the p[erfpmrance and a better fingerprint unlocking speed is also expected.
Full Changelog of Beta 3 Update for OnePlus 7 and 7t series
- Optimized the effect of unlocking animation
- Fixed the issue of slow charging rate in some cases
- Fixed the lagging issue when playing screen-recorded videos
- Fixed the small probability failure issue with the Double Tap to Wake
- Fixed the issue that Netflix could not play HD videos
- Fixed the silent issue when the Bluetooth transport protocol is changed to AptX
- Improved the stability of the Wi-Fi connection and reduce Internet outages
As of now, the Open Beta 3 update is rolling out for OnePlus 7 pro and 7T Pro users who are on beta 2 updates. The regular OnePlus 7 and 7t series should get the update shortly. However, if you are still on stable Oxygen OS 10, then you can download the full zip file from the below for your respective phone and region and then flash it to get the beta 3 update on your Oneplus device. Steps to flash the update is also mentioned right below the download link.
OnePlus 7 Pro
OnePlus 7T Pro
- Europe / Global
How To Flash Open Beta On OnePlus devices
- Download the zip file from below
- Copy it in the root internal folder of the phone.
- Make sure it is in .zip format if not change it by renaming it to .zip
- go to settings >> Updates >> click on the gear on the top right
- Select local upgrade
- Select the downloaded file and flash it that’s it.