184.108.40.206 for Oneplus 8t is out fixing the Bugs
Oneplus 8t was launched back in October 2020. Besides, google Pixel OnePlus 8t is amongst the few phones to ship with Android 11. The phone runs on Oxygen Os 11 based on Android 11. It is powered by a Snapdragon 865 with a flat AMOLED display with a 120hz high refresh rate. The key feature of the OnePlus 8t is the all-new 65W fast charging. Oneplus has also changed the ergonomics of the phone. It looks more like a Samsung flagship phone. THus makes it a perfect rival to the Samsung Galaxy S20 FE. Coming to the 8T, it sits right in between the OnePlus 8 and OnePlus 8 Pro. This time there is no OnePlus 8T Pro, at least for now. Just a while ago, the OnePlus 8t got a new update of Oxygen OS 11. The latest update has some features added, but it is more of a bug-fixing update, which came from the previous OTA. Below we have the changelog of 220.127.116.11 update for OnePlus 8t along with the download links.
18.104.22.168 Update Changelog for OnePlus 8t
- Optimized the experience of full-screen gestures
- Increased fingerprint unlock success rates for faster unlock speed
- Newly added keyboard height adjustment where you can raise or hide the bottom shortcut bar for a better input experience (Go to Settings-System-Language & input-Keyboard height adjustment)
- Updated Android security patch to 2020.11
- Optimized the image quality on nightscape
- Fixed a small probability issue that photos don’t display in the Gallery
- Fixed the issue that the WiFi connection failed in a specific situation
- Improved the stability of communication
- OnePlus Store (—IN only)
- An intuitive and convenient way to manage your OnePlus account, get easy-to-access support, discover exciting members-only benefits, and shop for OnePlus products. (Please note that it can be uninstalled)
- OxygenOS 22.214.171.124 (India/Global) for the OnePlus 8T
- OxygenOS 126.96.36.199 (Europe) for the OnePlus 8T
- Full OTA
- Incremental OTA from 188.8.131.52
How To Install the New Update
- Download the appropriate update file for your Oneplus phone
- Place it in the internal root folder of your phone.
- Go to settings>> system updates select the settings gear icon from the top right corner.
- select local upgrade
- select the downloaded file and click on install
- Wait for the installation to finish, then reboot.